Welcome to Three Mountains Wellness!
I’m here to work with you and help you find new levels of health in body, mind and spirit. Acupuncture and Oriental medicine are powerful tools that are helping people today, just as they have for thousands of years. Families, Olympic athletes, and senior citizens are all turning to this wonderful system of medicine to improve their lives.
Take a look at the Tai Chi (Yin-Yang) symbol on this page. It’s the timeless symbol of continuous change that is the foundation of Oriental medicine. You’re here because you want things to change. I believe your health can change too. Together, you and I have powerful tools for change. Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can directly stimulate the body to heal itself and regain balance and harmony. I’ll work with you and help you combine acupuncture and Oriental medicine with other daily choices that influence healing - nutritious food, exercise, sleep, etc., giving your body everything it needs to create significant changes in your health.
Health, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Wellness, on the other hand, is not a state of being but is an active process of being, the process of becoming and the process by which we achieve our maximum potential that is feasible at any given point in our lives.
Are you interested in physical well-being?
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine have been shown to be effective and useful treatment options in over 100 different disease conditions.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help minimize pain and speed healing in the case of traumatic injury or surgery.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help enhance the effectiveness of infertility treatments.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help you age gracefully and minimize the effects of the ravages of time.
Are you interested in mental well-being?
Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help improve difficulty with:
• Decision making
• Understanding or finding the right words
• and Impulsiveness
that are associated with menopause, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, stroke, chemotherapy, etc.
Are you interested in well-being of the spirit?
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can help relieve stress, anxiety and depression.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine provide many patients with a sense of clarity and peace that enables them to pursue their goals while remaining centered.
- Acupuncture and Oriental medicine is a holistic paradigm that respects individual beliefs while acknowledging the importance of connectedness to ourselves, our families, our community, the environment and a higher power. It facilitates a healing process that fosters an appreciation of the depth and expanse and complexity of life.
As an NCCAOM-certified professional, I can help you improve your vitality and transform your life for the better. I can help you look and feel your best. And I can help you enjoy yourself along the way.
To get in touch with me, just click on "Contact Me" and send me a message or give my office a call.
For the latest wellness news from Three Mountains Wellness, join us on Facebook.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.
Liz Billings, MSOM, L.Ac., NCCAOM
Three Mountains Wellness, LLC